At Cathedral, we never stop working to come up with new applications and opportunities for communication with your parishioners and ministry. We offer a variety of products and services to meet your unique needs.
Contribution Recording Service
Use Cathedral's Contribution Recording and Reporting service as a tool for accurate, confidential data management, and to better manage limited resources. You'll benefit from improved reporting accuracy, as well as less on burden on parish office staff. We can also mail statements to individual members, as well as provide your church with presentation-quality reports at no extra charge.
How it works:
- Your Church removes offerings from the envelopes and verifies that the amount contained is clearly noted on the envelope face. Offerings not placed are simply noted on furnished credit slips.
- The empty envelopes and credit slips are then packaged in return addressed cartons (which we supply), and shipped to our offices once or twice per month, depending on volume.
- Utilizing our state-of-the-art technololgy we accurately and confidentially enter the figures and prepare the data for the next step.
- Detailed reports are available at the end of the month and include:
- Monthly Contribution Analysis - shows a summary of all collections by "class" and dollar amount ranges with contribution recording, plus a percent of use of all classes of envelopes
- Pastor's Quarterly Report - lists each parishioner with their total contributions for the quarter and year-to-date
- "Better" Contributor's Report - shows parishioners who gave at least one contribution of $50 and over
- School Parents Report - shows the contributions made by parents who have children in the parish school
- Descending Order Report - yearly report showing all of your parishioners (contributors and non-contributors) from those who were most generous to those who did not give
- Other Special Reports can be available upon request at an additional charge
Online List Maintenance Services
Keeping your list accurate and up to date has never been easier. With Cathedral's Online List Maintenance option, you'll save staff time and have one master list to mainain. Simply log into our secure site with your password, and you'll be able to:
- Add new members
- Delete members who have left the church
- Update address information
- Request a set of temporary envelopes be sent
- Assign envelope numbers
- Keep track of Increase Offertory Program participants
- View time and date of last update
- Add notes about members
- Print or download parishioner lists
- Mark members "Temporary Inactive" and they will return to active status on the date you specify - great for snowbirds.
All changes to your list are made in real time and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Help raise funds for specific needs. Christmas, Easter, Mother's/Father's Day, Chance Drawings, Events, Tithing and more.
Increasing member participation and support is crucial for all parishes. Let us help you get the response you need!
Communicate with all your members anytime during the year. We can print (bilingual options available), address and mail for any occasion. Personalize mailings add a special touch to your appeal mailings by sending a personally addressed letter and donation card/contribution envelope to your members. And including a reply card can increase response!
Chance Books are still one of the most popular ways to raise extra parish funds. Including a chance book in a special mailing can increase participation and response. Our chance books are available in bulk.
Christmas and Easter Special Mailings
As you know, your parish can benefit from higher response rates during the holiday seasons by providing your parishioners the personal touch of our special mailing! This is also an important time to include both active and inactive members as well as the community to join in the celebrations and activities at your parish.
At Cathedral, we have selected the most popular packages especially designed to make an impact to your parishioners. Your parish can select a package and order individual items that meet your unique needs. Our staff will help you select the best options of beautiful new designs offered each season. Our special mailings help you:
- Better communicate Holy Day, holiday and weekly mass times
- Create a greater sense of belonging
- Increase attendance
- Increase contributions
Contact us to learn more about any of these services - (800) 698-0299.